It's that time again; business plans are upon us.
As you review your operational scorecard during your planning process, a key component to consider is how your guest reviews and satisfaction surveys are being managed. Are the responses to your guest feedback appropriate, authentic and timely, and within the parameters of brand standards? Will future guests have a positive perception of your hotel based on the responses to guest reviews they read online?
Delivering an exceptional guest experience takes talented, passionate and focused team members at your hotel. Extending that same exceptional experience online once your guest checks out is how iResponze can make a positive impact on your 2018 scorecard.
iResponze would love the opportunity to partner with you as a trusted extension of your team to achieve a common goal of increasing guest satisfaction and influencing future guests.
The iResponze team of hospitality professionals is equipped to help by offering a solution to expertly partner with your hotel team to manage responding to guest feedback through:
- Responding within 24-48 hours in an authentic and engaging voice
- Managing guest reviews in all respondable channels including:
- Expedia Partner Central
- Facebook reviews
- Alerting your hotel team to any unusual or concerning comments, and gaining feedback prior to responding; plus, advising of in-house guest comments which may warrant immediate service recovery
- PLUS, we offer additional Brand responding services to:
- Guest Reviews on Brand sites
- Guest Surveys with a ‘Red Zone’ status as defined by your Brand
- Guest Surveys generating an ‘Alert’ in any color zone (green, yellow or red)
Interested in learning more? Contact us for a free consultation.
See current outlook in the infographic: How Guests Find Your Hotel and Latest Consumer Insights